The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data is collected when you visit our website, we process it exclusively in accordance with the Basic Data Protection Regulation (VO (EU) 2016/679; DS-GVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act of 30 July 2017 (BDSG-neu), as well as the Telemedia Act (TMG). The processing of personal data takes place exclusively in accordance with this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that security gaps may occur during data transmission via the Internet, which cannot be prevented by the technical design of this website. A complete protection of personal data is not possible when using the Internet.
2. responsible body, Art.13 para. 1lit. a) DS-GVO
iQ Production GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)2378 92 540-0
Our website is operated on servers of :
Hetzner Online GmbH
a) Data collected When you access our website, data is automatically collected and stored in log files on the server of our host. This data can be personal. Among the data collected are:
Name of the accessed website
Date and time of retrieval
Transferred amount of data
Notification of successful retrieval
Type of Internet browser
Internet browser version
The operating system under the browser with patch level
Previously visited page
IP Addresses [in anonymized form] The Hoster uses the collected data to operate the website and to ensure IT security. If there are concrete indications, the protocol data may be analyzed subsequently.
c) Duration of storage by the Hoster Data stored by the Hoster will be deleted automatically after one year.
4. integration of services and functions
a) General In the context of the use of our website, personal data is transmitted to third parties.
b) Basis of data processing Basis of data collection pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 DS-GVO are: the consent you may have given (lit. a); processing of information to fulfil a contract or contract initiation (lit. b), fulfilment of a legal obligation (lit. b). Insofar as data collection is based on the legitimate interest of our company (lit. f), separate reference is made to this within the framework of the individual procedure.
5. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website When you visit our websites www.iq-production.de or www.premiumgym.de and/or www.physiorefreshment.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
* IP address of the requesting computer,
* Date and time of access,
* Name and URL of the retrieved file,
* Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
* browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
* Guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
* Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
* Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
* for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
c) When using our contact form
On our website you have the possibility to contact us via e-mail and contact form. In this context, your personal data will be stored and processed for the purpose of communication. The data collected for this purpose (name, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address) will not be passed on to third parties. The data will not be merged with other data collected on this website. The data may be stored within the framework of Custer Relations Management (CRM) if you are already a customer of our company.
The data collection pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 DS-GVO is based on: your consent (lit. a), if applicable; the processing of information for the fulfilment of a contract or the initiation of a contract (lit. b), if applicable the fulfilment of a legal obligation (lit. b) and the legitimate interest of our company in the communication initiated by you (lit. f).
The data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the communication has been achieved.
6. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
* you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
* the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
* in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
* this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
8. analysis & tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically, to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you and to guarantee data security. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
Cookies are used for this purpose (see Section 8). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transferred to our servers and summarised in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information will not be passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the user.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. Provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Our pages use functions of Google +1. Provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Collection and dissemination of information: You can use the Google +1 button to publish information worldwide. The Google +1 button gives you and other users personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both information that you gave +1 for an item and information about the page you viewed when you clicked +1. Your +1 may appear as clues along with your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet. Google records information about your +1 activity to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that includes at least the name you choose for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace another name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information about you.
Use of Information Collected: In addition to the uses described above, the information you provide will be used in accordance with applicable Google privacy policies.
Google may publish or share aggregated statistics about users’ +1 activity with users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliates.
9. data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. links to other websites
This page may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
11. further data sharing
We pass on personal data beyond that on official and/or judicial instruction. A passing on of personal data, which goes beyond the one mentioned in this data protection declaration, does not take place.
12. rights of affected parties
You have the right:
* to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
* to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
* to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
* to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
* to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
* to revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
* pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace.
13. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. Would you like to make use of your right of revocation or objection?
just send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Revocation of a given consent. If you have consented to the processing of personal data, you can revoke your consent at any time. Please send your revocation by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. right to data transferability
You have the right to request from us data which you have provided yourself within the framework of a contract or on the basis of consent and which are processed automatically, as a common machine-readable format (.txt).
15. right of complaint regarding data protection supervision
You have the right to file a data protection complaint with the supervisory authorities. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia. The complaint can be lodged with any supervisory authority, irrespective of its competence.
16 Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access the current data protection declaration at any time on this website.